If you’re not sure, imagine how confusing it is for your customers and prospects.
LET'S POWER UP YOUR BRAND!
“Your brand emanates from the mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors of anyone and everyone involved in it. Every word, action, nuance, interaction, story, and appearance, has a profound impact on your customers’ experiences. Since customers determine your organization’s brand reputation, it’s critical that you do everything possible to ensure their experiences are amazing.”
From Beyond Your Logo: 7 Brand Ideas That Matter Most For Small Business Success, © 2015 Compass Press LLC
For Small-Medium Businesses
There’s so much involved in operating a business today, especially for small and medium companies that are trying to differentiate themselves from the “big guys.”
Want to stand out?
We realize how challenging it can be in the nonprofit sector. Demand for programs and services seems to increase, yet funding sources are an ongoing struggle.
Want to make it easier?
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2005, we are a boutique marketing and branding agency with lots of passion for helping small and medium businesses and nonprofit organizations power up their brands!
We are deeply committed to honesty, professionalism, dependability, and creativity. Our goal is to thoroughly understand your needs, develop a trusting relationship, and keep our promises. We want you to be absolutely thrilled with our work.
Situated in sunny Phoenix, Arizona, we work with local, regional, and national clients.
A spectacular sunset in our neighborhood.
WHAT WE'RE NOT
Having worked for smaller businesses and nonprofit organizations ourselves, we had client experience outsourcing projects to a variety of vendors. Since starting Solutions Marketing & Consulting, we know exactly what we don’t want.
- We refuse to charge what large agencies do, determined to keep our fees fair for both sides.
- We won’t “nickel and dime” you on the small stuff. We are determined to exceed your expectations within your budget.
- We won’t tell you what we think you want to hear. Frankly, our brand reputation is too important to us. If what we recommend isn’t a good fit for you, we prefer that you work with another company.
- We won’t keep you waiting, forget about you, or get back to you when we can “squeeze” you in. We are accessible and communicate regularly.
- We won’t take on projects we can’t deliver on time. When we’re fully booked, we’d rather decline the work than make excuses or disappoint you.