WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2005, we are a boutique marketing and branding agency with lots of passion for helping small and medium businesses and nonprofit organizations power up their brands! We’re creative, hard working, and totally into partnering with our clients.
We do what we do well internally and bring together the “right” specialists who align with our business philosophy for the rest – while we project and brand manage it all for you. We believe you’ll be delighted with our creativity, smarts, professionalism, and top-notch service.
Read what others say about us below. Then, give us a shout.
ARE WE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU?
Let’s face it. We’re in business to help you reach your objectives. Whether your project is large or small, long-term or short, we enjoy collaborating with diverse individuals and teams.
We flourish working with people who are committed to their missions and value honesty, integrity, and ethical business practices. As straight shooters, we welcome clients who appreciate our no-bull approach. After all, it’s your money. Why waste time and effort beating around the bush? We’ll give you our truth based on research and experience. Then, the decisions are up to you.
We love to have fun while we work so if you have a good sense of humor, all the better. Life’s too short. We work strategically and will encourage you to do the same. There’s no point throwing spaghetti against the wall to see what sticks. That’s not sound marketing and can be a big waste of your dollars.
At the core of our company is a deep commitment to professionalism, dependability, and creativity. Our reputation depends on our clients and colleagues spreading the word about our achievements, our willingness to thoroughly understand their needs, and our belief in mutually-beneficial partnerships.
We are purposefully smaller so we can be flexible in our ability to serve you in a high-quality, cost-effective way. We listen; we respond; and we are dedicated to your success. We are guided by a strong belief in social causes that help repair our world. Whether we work with businesses, charitable organizations, associations, or government agencies, our passion for improving our global community is at the foundation of what we do.
As an author, speaker, marketer, brand and customer experience evangelist, educator, and consultant, Elaine Fogel engages, entertains, and motivates audiences and readers with stories and lessons gleaned from her diverse career as a singer, teacher, cookbook author, television show host, and marketing executive.
Originally from Canada, she has worked with celebrity spokespeople; produced television and radio spots; served as a spokesperson in national media; and stewarded relationships with corporate partners such as Nike, Ford, Aventis, and Air Canada. She has written, produced, and developed materials on ad agency contract for major corporate clients such as Kraft, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé Carnation, and Warner-Lambert.
Elaine has been a contributing writer to The Business Journal, MarketingProfs, and Business2Community, and currently contributes to SmallBizClub (founded by NFL Hall of Famer and author, Fran Tarkenton) and Social Media Today. People in 100+ countries have read her blog, Totally Uncorked on Marketing, and her articles have appeared in many print and digital publications. Elaine has been a faculty associate at Arizona State University and is a professional member of the National Speakers Association. Interviewed by NBC News and CNN, she is a sought-after marketing and branding thought leader who specializes in small-to-medium businesses and nonprofit organizations.
She is also the author of Beyond Your Logo: 7 Brand Ideas That Matter Most For Small Business Success, a 2016 Finalist in the National Indie Excellence Awards and Next Generation Indie Book Awards.
In her “real life,” she plays tennis, swims, follows a plant-based diet, and cuddles with her dog, Mitzy. She and Allen became U.S. citizens in 2014 and have two grown children.
Allen Fogel has been in sales and marketing for over 25 years. In his early career, he worked for an upscale men’s clothing manufacturer before joining forces with a Toronto-based custom uniform manufacturer that serviced the hospitality and airline industries. As vice president of sales, he traveled North America developing and managing client accounts such as Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Westin Hotels & Resorts, Hotels by Hilton, Canadian Airlines, Calgary Saddledome, Trump Taj Mahal, and Sheraton Hotels & Resorts.
Allen worked with hotel and airline executives, developing collaborative relationships while helping them identify their needs and working with their staff to implement customized programs. He project managed each client’s program from initial meeting through to completion.
After relocating to the U.S. in late 2004, he transferred his skills and experience to the promotional products and custom printing side of SOLUTIONS Marketing & Consulting. He works with North American businesses and nonprofit organizations, helping them build their brand awareness using a variety of logo items and print collateral. Whether people seek his guidance for golf tournament giveaways, customer, volunteer, and donor appreciation gifts, awards, trade shows, product launches, campaigns, major events, incentive programs, or just one-to-one relationship building, Allen spends the necessary time sourcing appropriate options, collaborating on ideas, and then delivering on time, within the client’s budget.
In his “real life,” Allen lives for powder skiing. He plays tennis and is a passionate volunteer for Arizona Leader Dogs and Lions Clubs. He has also served as an ambassador for the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce.
When we require specialty expertise, we bring together the “right” professionals who align with our business philosophy – while we project and brand manage it all for you.
Want to be in good company?
Join the growing list of clients with whom we’ve worked and collaborated since our inception:
- A New Leaf
- ADL Arizona
- Advanced Look Building Inspections
- Advancing Philanthropy (AFP trade magazine)
- American Concrete Pipe Association
- American Diabetes Association, AZ Chapter
- American Express Open Forum
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Jewish Committee, AZ Chapter
- American Marketing Association (AMA), Lincoln Chapter Brand Camp
- AMA, San Diego Chapter/10th Annual Cause Conference
- Ancala Country Club
- Andara Senior Lifestyle
- The Arc of Arizona
- Arizona Community Action Association
- Arizona Foundation for Women
- Arizona Hemophilia Association
- Arizona Humanities Council
- Arizona Lost Boys Center
- Arizona OIC
- Arizona Pain Initiative
- Arizona Science Center
- Arizona Self Insurer’s Association
- Arizona Spinal Care
- Arizona State Library, Library Development Division
- Arizona State University (ASU), Lodestar Center for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Innovation
- ASU, Residential Life
- Arts & Business Council of Greater Phoenix
- Association for Supportive Child Care
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Southern California Chapter
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), AZ State Conference
- AFP, Greater Arizona Chapter
- ASU College of Nursing & Health Innovation
- Be a Gift Foundation
- Beat the Dust Cleaning Service
- Body & Soul Senior Fitness (NC)
- Boxx Productions LLC
- BrandOutlook LLC
- The Business Journal, Phoenix
- Camp Tatiyee
- Carter Law Group, P.C.
- Change for Wellness
- Charity Charms
- Clean Bellys
- Community Funding Partners (NH)
- Community Tire
- Compliance Partners LLC
- Concierge Direct International
- Corporate United
- Cox Media Group (Atlanta)
- Creative Administration LLC
- Crosspoint Church (CA)
- Cruise One
- Desert Caballeros Western Museum
- Dignity Health
- DiMuro Financial
- Earth Science Museum
- El Sonora Shack
- Environmental Fund of Arizona
- Episcopal Church of the Nativity
- Express Digital Solutions
- Farmers Insurance Agent, April Schaffroth
- First Defense Self Storage (LA)
- Florence Project
- Gabriel’s Angels
- Greater Phoenix Urban League
- Great Canadian Picnic
- The Halpin Companies
- Hawthorn Court
- Hillel at Arizona State University
- Install Data Technology
- Jewish Community Foundation of Greater Phoenix
- Jewish Family Service (Cincinnati)
- Jewish Free Loan
- Jewish News of Greater Phoenix
- Jewish Tuition Organization
- Just Grants! USA LLC
- The Law Office of Marc C. Paquette
- Lead for Good
- Leader Dogs Arizona
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Lions Club International
- LNP Media Group (PA)
- Lundgren & Associates
- Maggie’s Place
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of America
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, AZ Chapter
- Mariposa Point of Mesa
- Marketing News (AMA trade magazine)
- MBA Women International renamed National Association of Women MBAs
- Medical Resource Systems
- MidFirst Bank
- Mount Sinai Cemetery
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers
- National Society of Arts & Letters (NSAL)
- National Speakers Association, Phoenix Chapter
- Neighborhood Housing Services Phoenix renamed Trellis
- Northwest Valley Connect
- Ohio State University School of Nursing
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation (CA)
- Organization of Nonprofit Executives
- Payroll Experts
- Pfizer Inc.
- Phoenix Rescue Mission
- Planned Giving Executives
- P.O.P.S.I.C.L.E. Center® renamed Feeding Matters
- Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
- Quadrant Marketing (Canada)
- redleaf® (Canada)
- Red Rock Jeep Tours
- Renewal Technologies
- Rockford Housing Authority (IL)
- Rosie’s House
- RTF Turf Producers Association
- St. Joseph’s Foundation
- St. Luke’s Health Initiative renamed Vitalyst Health Foundation
- The Salvation Army – SW Division
- Scottsdale Cultural Center
- Scottsdale Lions Club
- Self Employment Loan Fund
- Sky Harbor Airport Parking
- Social Media Today
- Southwest Concierge
- Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Sweetie’s LLC
- Tesseract School
- TriYoung Business Solutions
- Trustees of Color (DC)
- Tucson American Marketing Association
- UMOM New Day Centers
- Valle del Sol
- Veteran’s Heritage Project
- VHL Alliance (DC)
- Vi at Silverstone
- Waccamaw Community Foundation
- Waste Not
- WellCare Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- Women in Fleet Management / Automotive Fleet & Leasing Association
- Your Source
Here are a few of the many testimonials we’ve collected over the years:
Please note: The information listed here was current at the time these testimonials were made.