WHY PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS?
According to PPAIs 2018 Promotional Products Fact Sheet:
- Nearly seven in 10 brands consider promotional products mostly or always effective in achieving marketing goals.
- 81% of those who receive promotional products keep them for over a year.
- Nearly nine in 10 recipients are able to remember the branding and eight in 10 can recall messaging from at least one promotional product they received.
- Eight in 10 consumers revealed that their impression of a brand positively changed directly as a result of receiving a promotional product from that brand.
- Roughly eight in 10 admit to looking up the brand after receiving a promotional product.
- 83% said they are more likely to do business with brands they’ve received promotional products from than brands they have not received promotional products from.
- When asked to rate which advertising channels provide consumers with an incentive to take action, all generations regarded promotional products as most effective.
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT OPTIONS
- Calendars & Planners
- Clocks & Watches
- Corporate Gifts
- Eco Products
- Food & Candy
- Gift Baskets
- Hats & Caps
- Health & Safety
- Holiday Gifts
- Home & Kitchen
- Pens & Writing
- Office & Desk
- Personal Care & Beauty
- Pet Accesories
- Sports & Outdoors
- Sticky Notes & Notepads
- Tools & Flashlights
- Toys & Games
- Tradeshow Items
- Travel Accessories
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT USES
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Recognition
- Business Development
- Business Knowledge
- Corporate Identity
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- Employee Communications and Recognition
- Events and Launches
- Generate Sales and Referrals
- Golf Tournaments
- Media Kits
- Product/Service Introduction and Awareness
- Public Relations/Goodwill
- School Spirit
- Sports Teams
With suppliers across the USA, we’ll source your promotional products as close to your location as possible to minimize shipping costs and timing!
The promotional products industry has been affected by the China-U.S. trade war. As a result, prices could increase if the U.S. Administration levies more or steeper tariffs, or could decrease should tariffs be rescinded or modified.
Whatever the outcome, we will always work with you to quote products within your budget.
STUFF YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Promotional Products Setup Fees:
Because imprint sizes vary, our suppliers must set up customized screens for each imprint color on your promotional products. The setup fee is a flat rate applied to each product order no matter the quantity.
Promotional Products Availability:
If we find a special, discount, or closeout product for you, please note that they are typically available as supplies last!
Promotional Products Shipping:
We’ll ship your goods at the lowest rate unless you require speedier delivery.
We add taxes to Arizona-based shipments. All others are tax-exempt.
Why spend your valuable time? That’s why we’re here!
Remember, trying to find the “right” promotional product on your own can be a daunting task. There are many things to consider:
- Product usefulness
- Product quality and durability
- Product fit with your target audience
- Reaching your marketing objectives
- Aligning with your brand identity or theme
- Scheduling: production and delivery timing
- Product distribution
- Appearance and size of your logo on products
However, we also realize that you may want to do some initial browsing on your own. We invite you to wade through our suppliers’ online catalogs. Please note that you can’t purchase from them directly – they only sell to approved promotional product distributors like we are.